Friday, March 12, 2010

Just wishing so is not what makes it happen

How many of us have wished on or about something and then sat back and wondered why it never came to be. I know I have. It took a long time for me to realize that words alone are not good enough to make a wish come true, I had to do something about it. I wished for a greenhouse filled with plants , I have had this wish for years, but truthfully all I did was talk about it. So when a friend had the same wish as I did, I thought okay Eve, you have to make it happen. You have to be physical and actually do something to make such a wish come true. So I did, and as you can tell , a greenhouse was born. So now what are we going to do, we are going to get pots, get seeds, get water, get to work in making our wish come true. Some had little faith, some were afraid, some had little knowledge and some only had slightly more. This I knew though, we did not just throw dirt in pots, and then stick seeds in along with adding water. We filled the dirt and the seeds and the water with wishes and dreams. So when I walk into the greenhouse and see all of the rows of seedlings sticking their little heads up out of the dirt, I know that it is because of those wishes and dreams.
 Our greenhouse is the magical place of wishes and dreams , of love and of hope. Our Tre'AWEN is our little place of heaven on earth. When I walk towards the greenhouse early in the morn it looks like a big cloud has landed on the ground, it is a cloud I can walk into. I look up and see the little rain drops on the plastic and I smile. I have flown in planes before and I have flown in clouds, I have seen the rain on the windows of the planes and this is what the greenhouse looks like to me, droplets of dew from the cloud on earth. It is filled with the love and dreams and wishes of many good friends, this is what makes our greenhouse special.
   So each day as I walk in  the greenhouse and look around, I will smile, I know that all will be just fine. Peace on earth and good will to all has a new meaning to me. The greenhouse brings peace and goodwill to all. So the next time you make a wish, please consider that actions speak louder then words, so go make your wishes come true.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love it. In Tre' AWEN the magical realm is a place where we are all a plant, an animal, a human, a spirit. All of our parts are invoked as we enter the magical realm created at the edge of your woods. Some healing occurs as we water plants, touch their roots and find they eagerly reach out to us to help them become more, become something that shares their energy and creates energy in us. Eve you have done a wonderful thing by wishing upon the energy that so wanted to become part of your and our lives. I remember the tenderness this morning when you separated the root from the plants and taught me how to do it myself without hurting them...that was a moment that I believe I will carry into my human life and that is to hurt no one, and to be tender and kind with them. The plant is easy to love, it has only light inside, the person has to learn how to be a plant, and that is to share human energy in a light, interactive way...much like sunshine ....your writing was beautiful. Thanks for sharing. k

    ReplyDelete