Friday, March 12, 2010

Wonders amongst us

Tre"AWEN has brought us many wonders,such as wonderings of how are we were going to build it, it is built. Wonders on how we were going to fill it, it is filled. Wonders on how are we going to give some of our veggie plants away and /or sale them, we are doing just that. Wonders on the surroundings of our greenhouse, what will the cloud really look like surronded by a halo of flowers?  It will be surrounded by beautiful trees  and flowers thanks to the generousity of a friend named Betty, our wish and dream was heard by her soul and she knew that her plants and trees wanted to surround the cloud. So she asked that we come take her trees and plants and bring them to Tre"AWEN. For those who cannot experience the miracles that are happening here my wish is that you can experience it, open your heart and mind, maybe you can make your wishes come true. A I walk my path from my home to the greenhouse, I walk thru the woods, I find quietness, I find peace, I find harmony, I find wonders. Please go out and find your path and find your peace, find your wonders! And K, I hope one day you too will fly like the bird, at least your spirit, do not go jumping off of your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment